Apr 18, 2013

Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall

It seems that colorful mirrored sunnies have made their mark in the blogger world, and in my brain as well! Because as soon as I started seeing these playful glasses pop up on my Google reader, I couldn't get them out of my head.

As seen on Fe Sena...







So of course I had to go out and get a pair of my own!



Needless to say, I'm obsessed. I've been thankful for all the sunny weather we've been having so I can wear these bad boys to my heart's content.

What is your favorite summer trend you've seen so far?

8 comments:

  1. They are great! I can't wait for sunglasses weather, London is still rainy :( x

    http://pointlessprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these too! Nice choice! I found you over at A Beautiful Mess. You have a very lovely blog. Stop by mine sometime!

    xo Lisa
    Making Life's Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed! I wish I could wear them 24/7!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boo...I'll send some sunshine your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors! I bought a pair of neon skinnies that I can't wait to bust out! :)


    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha us bloggers are a sneaky group, eh? And my dad totally had a pair of rayban aviators back in the day - it's the circle of life!! (of fashion)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!