Nov 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

So today is my birthday. I'm the big 2-5 and less than thrilled about it. 25 just sounds so...old. And gross. I guess I can rent a car now, but is that really something to get excited about? Ehhh...nahh. However, a wise person once said,  you're only as old as you feel (and look) so until I find my first wrinkle or gray hair (knock on wood that won't be for another 10 years) I really don't pay attention to my numerical assignment. 

In my mind, this is really the only time of year I can create a wish list and not seem like a selfish, greedy person. And it's great because whatever I don't receive from my list for my birthday, automatically becomes my Christmas wish list! Perfect timing!

Normally I think of business card holders as very boring and bland - but I love this one! I also have come to the realization that I really shouldn't attend a business meeting and whip out a stack of dirty, ripped business cards held together by a rubber band, from the bottom of my bag. Not so professional. But this holder screams "I've got my shit together! I swear!!"



The name says it all - LifeProof. Guaranteed to survive anything that life throws your way. It's waterproof, shockproof, and not at all bulky!! I sure could have used this case when I dropped my old phone in the toilet a couple years back. Yes, it survived, but it was never the same after that fateful day. 
I've always been a fan of Moleskine planners (they allow for abundant list-making) and why not release my inner nerd with these Star Wars themed planners?? 

I love these "above the knuckle" stacking rings! I'm pretty sure they were made for girls like me, with fatter than average fingers. It's virtually impossible to find feminine rings that will fit over my knuckle, so I love that they are finally catering to us fat-fingered-females.

My current pair of sneakers are in such a sad state. Holes in the sides, completely worn out and just so tired looking. This pair has been top rated for cross training purposes! And doesn't that hot pink sole just make you wanna run your booty off on the treadmill??


I've been drooling over KitchenAid mixers for as long as I have been baking. A girl can dream, can't she? Not to mention that turquoise color would look great on any kitchen counter. 

So, there is my list! It's funny how my wish lists have gone from Barbie dolls to business card holders. Oh how times have changed!

What's on your holiday wish list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!