Sep 18, 2012

To buy or not to buy...

...that is the question I am plagued by when it comes to the Isabel Marant sneakers. I am currently obsessing over these shoes. They give off that "super cool without trying too hard" vibe. Thanks to Marant's brilliant design, these innovative kicks also give your height a boost because there is a wedge hidden inside. 


I am always on the lookout for a shoe that I can wearing during the fall months, that isnt another leather riding boot or an Ugg. I think I have found what I've been searching for! Unfortunately, the genuine Isabel Marant wedge-sneakers cost a pretty penny, but I found a very similar style by Steve Madden that I am about .5 seconds away from ordering...

Now to just choose a color! 

What do you think of the wedge-sneaker? Would you ever wear it? Do you think it's a fad that's going to fade quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!