Jul 2, 2012

Back Back to CT CT


This Friday I'll be making the trek back to good ol' Connecticut and I can hardly contain my excitement! Newtown is the quintessential New England town and despite the fact that during my adolescent years I couldn't wait to escape to college, I've now come to miss it when I'm away for too long. Corey and I have compiled a list of activities for our glorious month-long reunion and “it’s making my head spin how many activities we can do”!! (Name that movie). Besides a ton of QT with family and friends, here are some favorite things that I can't wait to do:
  • Go tubing on the Farmington River
  • Shop antique stores and flee markets
  • Get ice cream at Ferris Acres Creamery
  • Make a trip into New York City
  • Eat sushi at Toro 
  • Have craft time
  • Spend time at Mang Lake (otherwise known to most people as Lake Lillinonah)
  • Lay poolside with friends
  • Pick fruit at a fruit farm and bake a delicious something
What activities do you most look forward to when you go home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!