Jun 14, 2012

The Pencil Skirt

I have been contemplating the idea of pencil skirts for quite some time now. Just recently I have realized how versatile they are; they can add to a casual Sunday brunch outfit, important business meeting attire, or can be worn for a crazy night out with your girlfriends. They are extremely flattering because they sit higher up on the waist making it look teeny tiny, not to mention they also can have an amazing effect on the booty. A pencil skirt is also a very economical purchase – it can be worn year round! In the fall/winter with a knit stocking or some knee-high boots, or in the spring/summer with a bare leg and some wedges!

Here are some of my favorite pencil skirts I’ve come across in my searches…

[Sequined pencil skirt]


[Dip-dye pencil skirt]

[Leather pencil skirt]


I recently purchased a black pencil skirt with leather paneling from Forever 21 and plan on wearing it out in NYC for a friend's birthday, but I also foresee myself wearing it to work events in the future, it's just so versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!